Uber off campus drive 2017 for freshers. Uber Scheduled off campus drive for 2017 Batch Passouts for more details we mentioned below like uber eligibility criteria, education qualification, how to apply and Last date to apply details
UBER OFF CAMPUS DRIVE 2017:
|Experience||Freshers 2017 Passouts|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
UBER Recruitment Job Description:
What are we looking for?
- Strong coding abilities. You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and of OOP patterns. You’ve used programming tools (e.g. version control) and already have a couple of full stack projects under your belt.
- Fast learner.
- We’re looking for software engineers who perk up learning new technologies or a new partner API.
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest technological trends. You’re constantly on the lookout for opportunities to try out new things.
- Speed and quality.
- You strive on proving that these are not mutually exclusive — that you can achieve both at the same time.
- You obsess about delivering business results as fast as possible.
Ownership. You feel ownership over everything you ship; you’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it’s correct, fast and elegant.
- You pride yourself on thorough monitoring, concise up-to-date documentation, and adequate test coverage. You thrive in a startup culture where all hands are on deck, and consider no challenge too big or too small.
- A standout colleague. You believe that you can achieve more when you work in a team — that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others’ candid feedback for continuous improvement. You want to work with different finance, mobile, product, design and fraud teams to build the best solution for Uber.
- Design and business insight. You understand requirements beyond the written word. Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool consumed by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of customers, your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
Educational Qualifications & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a top engineering college
- Graduating in 2017
- Stellar internship experience but no full time work experience required.
The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Free & Discounted UBER rides
How to Apply for UBER Off Campus Drive@
Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply with below Mentioned Link@ CLick Here