Synchrony Financial Jobs Bangalore 2016. Synchrony Financial Current Openings for Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Interested and Eligible Candidates attend walkin in Bangalore Location
Synchrony Financial Jobs in Bangalore 2016
|Company Name||Synchrony Financial|
|Job Role||Quality Controls Leader|
Synchrony Financial Job Openings Bangalore:
Manage strategic and tactical projects to improve the quality of the SIAM processes and data. This would entail developing the Quality roadmap and all Metrics that can drive change.
Engage and/or lead initiatives around Governance and Metrics and tehcnial SIAM team.
Facilitate, coordinate, lead and track daily activities required to ensure the projects are successfully completed on time.
Come up with project plans for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities to the involved project teams.
Demonstrate good leadership skills and resolve inter application group and/or cross functions issues at the project level
Create & maintain project status reports for all assigned projects. Facilitate regular meetings with all relevant stake holders and project team to discuss/share status and to track progress & health of the project.
Remain up-to-date with organizational, business, and department goals/initiatives as well as upcoming market trends in IT.
Plan and communicate with business, IT Leadership, and other key stakeholders regarding status, milestones, issues, prioritizing, escalations and issue resolution
Develops peer, cross functional, cross business and external relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness
Ensures process rigor and adherence to project management office methodology standards
Synchrony Financial Qualifications/Requirements:
- Bachelors/College Degree in Computer Science/IT or Engineering with 8 years + of IT experience.
- Minimum 5 years of Project management experience
- Experience in managing large projects in financial services organization
- Good understanding of SDLC processes including Agile and Waterfall
- 3-4 years of working experience in Quality/Metrics Role
- Excellent facilitation/influencing skills at all levels of the organization, and demonstrated ability to interact with cross functional/cross cultural teams
Synchrony Financial Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- 5+ years of financial services experience
- Good technical understanding of architecture, technology, and processes of Contact Center
- People management experience
- Experience with Identity Access Systems
Synchrony Financial Bangalore Walkin:
Walkin Time: 10am-06pm
Synchrony Financial Walkin Bangalore Venue:
J W Marriott
24/1, Vittal Mallya Road
Bengaluru – 560001