iFocus Systec Recruitment 2017 for Freshers in Bangalore as Game Testing Engineer & other openings Interested Candidates Send Resume to Below Email ID
ifocus systec Recruitment 2017
|Mobile Test Engineer||3 – 5 Years|
|ios Developer||5 – 6 Years|
|Game Testing Engineer||0-2 Years|
|UI Developer||3-5 Years|
|Senior Software Engineer||2-4 Years|
Job Location : Bangalore
Game Testing Engineer Main duties and responsibilities:
- Functional testing of assigned software.
- Execute assigned test cases/suites
- Writing test case writing, as well as writing test cases.
- Report all defects (bugs) found during test execution into the Defect Tracking System adhering to Sony quality standards.
- Assist in the assessment of content against alpha/beta entry criteria and test exit criteria.
- Conduct confirmation and regression testing of new code iterations, updating bug status and any other information as necessary
- Create specific test suites for future iterations of titles within the same genre/franchise.
- Assist in the maintenance of a suite of generic test cases to be executed against all titles/content
- Provide support to all members of the test team when any new methodologies are rolled out to ensure that any new testing processes are consistently
- understood and followed
- Collaborate with Test leads in order to highlight any areas of potential risk within a title. Tailor test case design to focus on any areas of high risk identified by development
- Perform Senior Tester role when requested Primary interfaces: Test Leads, Senior Tester, Manager Key skills/knowledge and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of QA test processes.
- In testing game titles on console platforms (PlayStation platforms)
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of bug detection, research, and documentation
- Demonstrates effective management, use, research, regression, and input of the Defect Tracking System
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and experience in QA testing of online titles/applications
- Demonstrates the ability to develop, implement, and execute test plans/cases
- Demonstrates knowledge and application of functionality TRC Guidelines – (PlayStation Family of Products, PSN, etc)
- Database knowledge, DevTrack & DevTrack preferred
- Analytical skills Typically 0-2 Years’ experience in QA / Test environment Methodical and organized approach to work Good attendance, punctuality and reliability.
- Flexible to work timings to match client requirements
ifocus systec Recruitment – Interested Candidates Send Resume to [email protected]