HCL Walkin Bangalore 2017 on This side Sakshi Maheshwari , We are hiring for 3 different skills, please choose according to your experience interested Send Resume to below email of Sakshi Maheshwari (or) your profile is matching with below Job Description don’t wait for a call letter, just take a print out of this mail & appear for an interview with all the mandatory documents
HCL Walkin Bangalore 2017
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai|
HCL Vacancy Job Description :
1 . DCOPS L2 : ( Server Monitoring experience is mandatory)
Minimum 4 Years of relevant experience in server monitoring tools is mandatory
- Data Centre Operations – Must have relevant experience in server monitoring tools & on server support & ticketing tools
- Should have relevant experience in server monitoring tools minimum 4 Years & on server support & ticketing tools
- Should have good knowledge in UNIX, Windows and basic knowledge in Networks
- Experience on production UNIX and WINDOWS servers.
- Ready to work in only Night Shifts (24x7x 365 model)
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Good troubleshooting Skills
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netback up and Backup Exec.
- Good communication skills.
- Windows Concepts.
- Networking Concepts.
- Desktop trouble shooting.
- Service Management tool.
- Remote Access Tools.
- Use & knowledge of Remote Monitoring tools.
- Backup Concepts.
- Storage Concepts.
- Database Concepts.
- VPN Knowledge.
- Incident/Problem/Change Concepts ITIL Principals.
- Act as a first point of escalation/consultation for the team on all technical, procedural and processes related queries.
- Manages the team in his / her respective shift.
- Assists the team lead in Maintaining & updating documents in a central repository for the benefit of the team.
- Ensures that an accurate shift handover happens to the next shift.
- Work in rotating shifts to provide 24/7 monitoring of the IT infrastructure.
- Monitor the IT Infrastructure with various monitoring tools for example (Net cool, BMC, Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.).
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact.
- Escalation & Notification to the relevant teams & stakeholders to ensure SLA compliance & minimal impact to end customer (s).
- Strict adherence to the specified response & resolution (only in cases where level 1 troubleshooting is in DC OPS scope) SLAs.
- Act as a trigger for the critical incident management process by involving the technical & incident management team.
- Coordinate with all the technical teams to assist in providing accurate & timely updates to the internal & external customers till issue resolution.
2 . Service Desk : International Voice technical support
Experience : 6 Months – 6 Years (Relevant Exp. Mandatory, ok to work in 24*7, Rotational shifts)
3. GAM : Active Directory & Exchange Servers Profile
Experience: 6 Months – 6 Years (Relevant Exp. Mandatory, ok to work in 24*7, Rotational shifts, Partial Voice support, interaction with international clients)
Relevant experience for each skill is mandatory.
Freshers Please don’t apply
Minimum Qualification : Graduation
In case you find this opening matching to your profile, don’t wait for a call letter, just take a print out of this mail & appear for an interview with all the mandatory documents………..
Mail id – [email protected]
Required Documents (Mandatory)* :
Original & 2 Xerox copies of ID Proof
Interview call letter
2 Passport size photographs
HCL Walkin Bangalore Venue :
Talent Acquisition Group
Surya Sapphire, Plot No. 3,
1st Phase, Electronic City,
Land Mark : Near D-Mart or Bharth Petroleum Bunk,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100