HCL Off campus drive for 2017 2016 batch eligibility criteria selection process and vacancies details in bangalore chennai mumbai pune noida hyderabad
HCL Technologies Offcampus Drive for freshers 2017 2016 2015 2014 on for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Across india. BE/B.Tech graduates can apply for the opening. HCL off Campus Drive Grab the great job opportunity to kick start your career as a fresher. Before you apply, read the job profile clearly to get to know the eligibility criteria. HCL Technologies Offcampus Drive BE/B.Tech freshers 2016 for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Across india. Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech can apply for this job from HCL Technologies.
HCL Off Campus Drive Job Details:
Company Name: HCL Technologies
More – Accenture Walkin
Skill: Service Desk | Work Location: Noida/Bangalore/ Chennai | Qualification: BA/BCom/BTech/BCA/ BSc/BE (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&IE) | Batch: 2014, 2015 & 2016 pass-outs with 50% and above throughout in academics
Role: He/she will be responsible in providing 100% voice support to the clients and online technical resolution
HCL Off Campus Eligibility Criteria –
· Voice based technical support experience in a global environment
· Basic technical knowledge of PCs
· Knowledge of MS Outlook troubleshooting, Internet and Networking
· Technical Knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP
· Good communication and conversation skills (verbal and written)
· Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Skill: DC Ops | Work Location: Noida/Chennai/ Bangalore | Qualification: BA/BCom/BTech/BCA/ BSc /BE (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&IE) | Batch: 2014, 2015 & 2016 pass-outs with 50% and above throughout in academics
Role, responsibilities, and skill sets:
- L1 support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD, Network Devices
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackup and Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment
Work experience with the following:
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
- Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1 support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, setup of PC-based software products (e.g. word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications), client software & basic network connectivity problems within SLA (If any)
- Use the Incident Management System to document information and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention’s
- Analyze, acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per their impact
- Administer and provide User account provisioning & activities
- Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Initiates, Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email/chat/ telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for customer’s end users
Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide monitoring of IT infrastructure support.
CTC Offered : INR 2 LPA
Hcl Selection Process :
Grammar Test. Paper pencil based
Register Here – Click here
Campus Date: March 2017.
HCL off Campus Venue:
Before Conducting the Off Campus Drive You Will Get The Email
Note: Candidate Comment Your Email ID and Location Qualification Below Also and Register above Provided Link