Capgemini Walkin Kolkata for Freshers 2017 & Vacancies Details
Capgemini Walkin Kolkata 2017-2018 : capgemini walkin for freshers in Kolkata , capgemini recruitment for freshers Capgemini Job Openings in Kolkata Capgemini Registration Link, walkins kolkata
Capgemini Walkin 2017
company Name : Capgemini
Capgemini Company Profile : Capgemini Walkin interview for freshers 2016 , Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 130,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Capgemini Vacancies Details :
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Location: Kolkata
Experience: 0-1 Year
Education: Any Graduate
Apply Mode: Walkin
Capgemini Specification / Skills / Experience :
- Remotely resolve issues faced by users related to their desktop/laptop. Create ticket and troubleshoot and/or assign it to the relevant resolver group.
- Basic IT and technical knowledge. (desktop troubleshooting skills)
- Basic network knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to interpret technical information and present it in simple terms for a less technically aware audience
- Contextual ticket prioritization understanding.
- Understanding of the range calculation in terms of ISC related reductions (E2E, negative demand reduction)
- Understanding of the client benefit and loss matrix
- Basic business process knowledge.
- Understanding of the business value stream.
- Understanding and practical usage of A3.
- Should be a fast learner.
- Eagerness to resolve an issue
- Logical bend of mind
- Capability to multitask
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team
- Openness to learn
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office 2007/2010 (Excel (Including VBA / Macro), Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Strong Knowledge of Window 7 and Windows 8
- Capability of Troubleshooting Technical Issues and resolving in proper time
- Solution searching capabilities for technical issues
- Multi – tasking capability. Other skills:
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and projects is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Updated CV
- 2 passport size photographs
- Photo id proof
- Copy of interview call letter (printout of this mail)
Contact Person: Sharon Tom
Capgemini Walkin Details :
Walkin Date: 29th November 2016
Walkin Time: 12PM to 02:00PM
Capgemini Walkin Kolkata Venue :
Capgemini “India” | KOLKATA
Unitech Infospace Complex, Tower A3
1st Floor, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156