Accenture Walkin Hyderabad 2017 for Freshers
Accenture Walkin Hyderabad for Freshers 2017, accenture hyderabad walkin on February 2017 for Linux Support Engineer Interested and Eligible Candidates Attend Walk-in Interview with Required Documents.
Company Name: Accenture
Job Role: Support Engineer
Education: Any Graduate
Salary: Best In Industry
Accenture Walk-in Job Description:
- Answer Customer help requests received via chat/email/phone in a professional, friendly and accurate manner
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction
- Score high quality scores & extremely low tolerance for errors
- Follow approved workflows in responding to customer inquires
- Attitude to learn new changes in the process quickly.
- Flexible for shifts.(Mandatory)
- Graduation mandatory
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Written and spoken English language communication skills.
- Minimum one year of customer service experience in an international call center.
- Familiarity with Android OS, Google Play, Chrome and Aps
- Familiarity with online payments and other financial skills are good to have.
Accenture Walkin Hyderabad Details:
Walkin Date: Monday to Friday (Send Email)
Walkin Time: 10am – 11am
Accenture Walkin Venue:
Contact no- +91 80664 60864
- Education (Originals + Photocopies)
- Experience (Previous and Current Organization)
- Photo ID Proof, Pan Card (Original and Photocopies)
- Updated, printed copy of resume & 1 PP size photo
- Printed copy of this email
Company Name : Accenture
Company Profile :
website : www.accenture.com
Job Role: Quality Analyst Role
Job Location: Hyderabad
Primary Skill : The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the clients policies.
Accenture Hyderabad Walkin Additional Skills :
Graduates in any discipline are eligible.
Minimum 3 years of work experience in International Voice / Semi Voice Process. Experience working in a B2C environment preferred.
Minimum 2 year experience as a Quality Analyst for a QA role.
Excellent Spoken and Written English.
Willing to work in night shifts.
Familiar with basic internet technologies (web, email, IM), software (browsers, common plug-ins, common web sites), and terminology.
Ability to learn, retain, and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information.
Accenture Walkin Hyderabad Job Description Additional Comments :
The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the clients policies.
Process and review accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies
Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
Understands and perform content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility
Escalates issues to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
Addresses most non-routine issues
Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
Walkin Date: 12th November 2016
Time: 10am – 1pm
Accenture Walk-in Venue :
Nexwave Talent Management Solutions Pvt. Limited,
Opp. Raheja Mindspace IT Park ,Hi-Tech City,
Lane next to Karachi Bakery, Hyderabad 500 081
Contact Person: Sheeba
Please carry below sets of documents :
1) All Education documents (Originals + Photocopies) MUST
2) Photo ID Proof, Pan Card (Original and Photocopies)
3) Updated, Printed copy of resume & 1 PP size Photo
Candidates already attended Interview with us in last 3 months may ignore the mail.
This is generic mass mailer, If you are not intended recipient, Please ignore the mail
Please bring your referral / friends who would be interested for this career opportunity.